The NHS Leadership Academy has seen some impressive results since implementing the PathMotion platform:
- In a 12-month period from 2017 to 2018, the platform saw 12,500 unique visitors and 44,800 page views - with 56% coming from social media channels
- Since implementation in 2013, the platform has had over 1,000,000 page views
- The most popular discussion has had over 28,000 page views, and each discussion receives 834 views on average
- The most active candidates have viewed over 130 discussions each
- The organisation has seen a 40% reduction in HR workload as result of fewer queries coming in
- The organisation's Live Chats received a 4.7/5 rating for helpfulness from participants
The NHS Leadership Academy ran 15 Live Chat events in a 12-month period, and to measure the impact of these events, PathMotion ran a survey following each one in Q3 and Q4 of 2017. Of those candidates surveyed post-Live Chat, 73% reported that their perception of the organisation had improved.
Additionally, the organisation surveyed their new hires and found that 80% of those who had used the platform would recommend it to others, and 67% said the discussions on the platform affected their decision to accept the offer.
Employee stories are a clear way to communicate values, mission, and persuade candidates to accept an offer.