We are looking for a result-driven Client Solutions Director in the UK to play a key role in PathMotion’s growth and expansion. You will be working directly with the founders of PathMotion to develop, nurture and convert new clients. This role is critical to the long-term growth and success of PathMotion.
PathMotion is proposing an innovative way to talent attraction and employer branding, one based on employees engaging authentically with candidates, in order to complement more traditional HR-led recruitment campaigns. A robust Client Solutions Director is therefore essential to successfully help our clients on their Digital Transformation journey, ensuring they adopt best practices and identify new opportunities for clients over the time to create value.
The perfect candidate will be able to execute the sales process from end-to-end with passion, and always be aware of creating value for our customers.
You will source new business for PathMotion and take it through to close. You will represent PathMotion in major industry fairs to build relationships with prospective clients and partners as well as present thought leadership pieces around employer branding and talent attraction. You won’t be afraid to open as many doors as possible to reach out to the right decision makers. You will take a proactive approach in order to grow, develop the current business and create long-term relationships with clients through a number of initiatives.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting innovative,
Please read carefully as we will not consider applications who do not meet these requirements.
- From 4 -10 years proven track record of generating new business, closing deals and achieving sales targets in a B2B SaaS environment, HR is a plus.
- Track record of sourcing and generating new business, closing deals and achieving sales targets
- Outstanding ability to persuade clients to implement change
- Hunter not farmer, carving out your own success
- Ability to create contacts up to the highest level of decision making, working through different levels of an organisation’s hierarchy
- Excellent organisational skills and demonstrated business judgment
- Comfort working within a team and independently with little supervision if required
- Outstanding communication, persuasion and entrepreneurial skills to drive clients to make
bestuse of the platform and adopt new features;
- We offer a competitive base salary and stock options
- Leadership position with career progression opportunities in a fast-growing company
- Great central London office
- Lots of team social activities
- Collaborative and family team environment
How To Apply
For January start - apply by 10th December 2018.
- Visit our own Discussion platform on our website when you can meet our team members in order to familiarise yourself with us.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- quote "Sales Director" as the subject
- Write a cover letter that succinctly describes your qualifications against the requirements described above
- Attach a copy of your CV/résumé