As an experienced Product Manager, you will lead the transformation of our existing product which is key to the future expansion of our client range and company growth.
You will be working directly with and reporting to the founders of PathMotion to shape the future vision of the business. You will be given significant autonomy to lead your roadmap and a dedicated team including a co-located product designer and ML engineer and a near-shore in house dev team, in a highly collaborative team environment that embraces modern product development practices (Lean/Agile/Design Thinking).
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting innovative, fast-growing tech company and position yourself for excellent opportunities for career growth. We’re looking for hard-working, competitive and self-motivated individuals who have exceeded already in related roles and who want to grow their career in our fast-paced organisation.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Lead the development of key transformational work-streams including:
- a chatbot intended to play a central role in the candidate experience of the platform with a view to merge it with the current interface into a new platform;
- develop a freemium business model for the product;
- finding brand new methods to increase candidate traffic visiting the platform.
Delivering This Will Involve
- Create and manage the roadmap for these activities: capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritise this work so your team is always working on the most impactful projects
- Coordinating the input from the team, from existing clients, and from users
- Collaborate with your team in thinking big, to imagining future solutions that solve these problems
- Deeply know the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers; define and frame those problems for the team
- Scope these solutions to their smallest coherent state to ship to customers as early as you can
- Constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures, both in beta’s and after full release
- Own and maintain the quality of the product areas your team are responsible for; deliver world-class software in every release
- Motivate a group of committed, smart people to do the best work of their careers
Please read carefully as we will not consider applications who do not meet these requirements.
- Multiple years working as a product manager or in similar roles
- Experience working in B2B
- Be a clear communicator of product decisions and the rationale behind them. Be comfortable in making decisions without consensus. You can help others make decisions by being persuasive
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have experience working with both qualitative customer insights and quantitative customer data to inform decisions. You’ve conducted user research, a/b tests and ran design thinking workshops
- You’re entrepreneurial; you don’t need direction; you're self-driven
- Be able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically
- Be a natural leader to shape the work of senior team members, interact with clients and C- level stakeholders
- Experience working in SaaS
- Strong quantitative background (including data or analytical based degree) and comfort in handling a lot of data and devising data-based solutions
- Experience working with a conversational chatbot-like product
Where will you be working
Your main place of work will be at our brand new London office at King’s Cross but you may be required occasionally to travel to our office in Paris.
What are our values
- Teamwork - We are a highly collaborative team and value team effort over individual success
- Passion - We love our mission to help candidates make more informed career decisions and we’re passionate about coming up with innovation in every aspect of the company
- Fun - We have fun together, in our team and with our customers
- Hard Work - Everyone works hard to deliver our mission
- Family - We care about family and look after each other, we are more than just a workplace
We try to offer awesome benefits alongside an awesome job! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Great new office building (Office Group) in Kings Cross with a fully equipped gym, cycle storage, and drying room.
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Remote working for some days
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- We do loads of team social activities and a yearly team holiday
- We offer a competitive base salary and stock options in a fast growing VC backed start-up
- This is a leadership with great career progression opportunities