You will work across 2 highly functioning dedicated cross-functional product teams with engineers a product manager and an engineering lead in each team. You will lead the creation of the future UX of the product and lead the UX transformation of our existing platform which is key to the future expansion of our client range and company growth as well.
We are looking for a Product Designer in London to lead the design of PathMotion's products.
You’ll use your full range of skills from problem exploration, user research, running ideation session, prototyping, UX/UI design and working closely with the engineering team to make things happen. Furthermore, you’ll think strategically about the future of the product and contribute to the development of a scalable design system and process. You need to be a holistic problem solver who can look beyond and above pixels and contribute proactively at different levels.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting innovative, fast-growing tech company and position yourself for excellent opportunities for career growth. We're looking for hard-working, competitive and self-motivated individuals who have exceeded already in related roles and who want to grow their career in our fast-paced organisation.
Please read carefully as we will not consider applications who do not meet these requirements.
- You have demonstrated experience working as a product designer, ideally within a startup environment (or similar product environment)
- You are capable of working autonomously on a task from start to finish with minimal oversight
- Adept at designing in lo-fi & hi-fi design software alike
- Strong UI design skills (over multiple roles) using Sketch (or similar)
- You have experience (and understand the benefit) of prototyping before implementation using something like Framer (or even HTML & CSS)
- Previous usage of an analytics product to inform design decisions
- You your preferred approach is to perform frequent customer interviews, user research (both quantitative and qualitative)
- A desire and passion to completely own the customer-facing experience, across a complex platform used by candidates and insiders (company employees)
- Be a clear communicator of design decisions and the rationale behind them
- Experience working in SaaS
- Experience working with a conversational chatbot-like product
- Good judgment and intuition to come up with concrete product ideas
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership to lead and coordinate the work of senior team members, interact with senior clients and internal communication
Where will you be working
Your main place of work will be at our brand new London office at King’s Cross but you may be required occasionally to travel to our office in Paris.
What are our values
- Teamwork - We are a highly collaborative team and value team effort over individual success
- Passion - We love our mission to help candidates make more informed career decisions and we’re passionate about coming up with innovation in every aspect of the company
- Fun - We have fun together, in our team and with our customers
- Hard Work - Everyone works hard to deliver our mission
- Family - We care about family and look after each other, we are more than just a workplace
We try to offer awesome benefits alongside an awesome job! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Great new office building (Office Group) in Kings Cross with a fully equipped gym, cycle storage, and drying room.
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Remote working for some days
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- We do loads of team social activities and a yearly team holiday
- We offer a competitive base salary and stock options in a fast growing VC backed start-up
- This is a leadership with great career progression opportunities