About the role
PathMotion is looking for a Marketing Writer in our London office.
Are you a driven, curious writer with a background in marketing, communications, journalism or another relevant field? Are you keen to gain experience in B2B marketing supporting content marketing, web/digital and email marketing programs?
Then join us at PathMotion. We’re growing fast, and it’s an exciting time to be part of it!
What problems will you be solving?
The Marketing Writer is responsible for writing and editing promotional copy and developing a content strategy that compels, informs and persuades customers and prospects.
Some of the tasks you will complete are:
- Bring brand to life with a regular cadence of blogs
- Develop and edit other content, including whitepapers, case studies, infographics, etc.
- Write and edit copy for product collateral and corporate website
- Facilitate storytelling scripts for a variety of content, including presentations, interactive tools, demo videos, etc.
- Support demand generation efforts with compelling sales emails
- Assist with PR initiatives, including press release writing
- Assist with layout/design, when needed
What skills will make you successful?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to write for multiple formats (blogs, articles, long- and short-form content, web copy, promotional materials, etc.)
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation and proven ability to write with SEO in mind
- Experience conducting research (online sources, surveys, interviews, etc.) and comfortable with data
- Ability to be a team player as well as an individual contributor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects—with a flexible attitude towards constantly changing priorities
- Interpersonal skills to deal effectively with everyone across the organisation up to the executive level
- Detail-oriented and organised
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
What is required for you to apply?
- Degree (journalism, English, politics, philosophy, sciences, etc) with minimum 2:1 achieved
- 2+ years’ experience in a writing or content marketing role
- French-speaking is a bonus!
- Writing samples required
Where will you be working?
You will work at our London office at King’s Cross. You may be required to travel occasionally to our office in Paris.
What are our values?
- Teamwork - We are a highly collaborative team and value team effort over individual success.
- Passion - We love our mission to help candidates make more informed career decisions, and we’re passionate about innovation in every aspect of what we do.
- Fun - We have fun together, in our team and with our customers.
- Hard Work - Everyone works hard to deliver our mission.
- Family - We care about family and look after each other. We are more than just a workplace.
We try to offer awesome benefits alongside an awesome job! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us!
- Great new office building in King's Cross with a fully equipped gym, cycle storage, and roof terrace
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Remote working for some days
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get the job done
- We do loads of team social activities and a yearly team holiday
- We offer a competitive base salary and stock options in a fast growing VC backed start-up
- Great career progression opportunities