PathMotion is looking for a Marketing Intern for our London office.
Are you a driven university student studying marketing, communications, journalism or another relevant course? Are you keen to gain experience in B2B marketing, business development and content creation.
Then join us at PathMotion!
What Problems Will You Be Solving?
The Marketing Intern will support the marketing team in executing a strategy across multiple marketing channels including email, social media, paid search, display advertising and paid social to drive influencer relations, content, public relations, and customer marketing.
Your responsibilities include:
- Writing support for marketing programs and campaigns
- Develop and proof customer and prospect communication materials
- Event, tradeshow and webinar support including logistics, promotions and follow-up communications
- Liaise with various PathMotioners on projects to ensure deliverables are on track and meet deadlines
- Managing company social media accounts
- Other core expectations will be defined by your direct supervisor/manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent written skills in French is a plus.
- Ability to learn multiple formats (web materials, video, images, etc.)
- Ability to be a team player as well as an individual contributor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects—with a flexible attitude towards constantly changing priorities
- Interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts across the organisation up to the executive level
- Detail-oriented and organised
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- You like to get your hands stuck in and take ownership of projects.
- Currently enrolled and attending university, participating in a “sandwich course” or Graduating in 2020.
- Able to work Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Writing samples requested
- Salary : GBP 700 pcm
- Great central London office
- Lots of team social activities and collaborative/family team environment
End of July for 6 months minimum (preferably 12 months)
How To Apply1. Visit our own discussion platform on our website to meet our team and ask a question: (https://www.pathmotion.co/meet-pathmotion)
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and please:
- Quote “London Marketing Intern Position” as subject line
- Attach a copy of your CV and cover letter