We are looking for a Marketing Director in London to lead Marketing at PathMotion.
PathMotion is proposing an innovative way to talent attraction and employer branding, one based on employees engaging authentically with candidates, in order to complement more traditional HR-led recruitment campaigns. A robust marketing campaign is therefore essential to successfully articulate and educate leads
You will work directly with the founders, a marketing manager and interns, to develop and run inbound and outbound marketing strategies aimed at securing new leads as well as helping convert existing leads, including:
- Content production for inbound/outbound marketing: Creating (or leading creation of) quality content for blogs, thought leadership pieces, newsletters and short-form products (infographics, etc.) and disseminating this content through various channels: PathMotion's HubSpot-driven website, webinars, email campaigns, etc.
- Manage the marketing software (Hubspot) to help convert interested prospects into leads;
- Social Media: Targeted social media presence e.g. groups, feeds, paid campaigns, etc;
- Conferences: promote PathMotion's attendance and speaking opportunities in key industry event, as well as PathMotion's own events.
- Messaging: Helping define ket messages on PathMotion's value proposition and ensuring thee are disseminated uniformly across marketing/sales collaterals and integrated by the client-facing teams of PathMotion;
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting innovative, fast-growing tech company and position yourself for excellent opportunities for career growth. We're looking for hard-working, competitive and self-motivated individuals who have exceeded already in related roles and who want to grow their career in our fast-paced organisation.
Please read carefully as we will not consider applications who do not meet these requirements.
- Analytical degree (economics, politics, philosophy, sciences, etc) with minimum 2:1 achieved;
- 5+ years' experience in a marketing role
- Strong experience using HubSpot
- Outstanding written communication skills (for
blogand white-paper-style drafting) with a strong judgment, ability to make persuasive arguments and articulate key messages;
- Strong analytical mind:
abilityto think through issues in a structured way and derive insights from research;
- Ability to think creatively (and learn from others) about new/clever ways to generate marketing buzz;
- Experience in conducting research (online sources, surveys, interviews etc.);
- Comfort with data;
- Line management experience;
- Outgoing, enthusiastic, team player and easy-to-work-with personality which can easily work across different levels of the organisation;
- Client facing;
- Thrives working in a company of fewer than 50 people
- Ability to develop and work through a plan, as well as being able to adapt
- We offer a competitive base salary and stock options
- Great career progression opportunities in a fast-growing company
- Great central London office
- Lots of team social activities
- Collaborative and family team environment
How To Apply
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Marketing Director" as the subject
- Write a cover letter that succinctly describes your qualifications against the requirements described above
- Attach a copy of your CV/résumé
- We recommend you check out the Meet PathMotion section of the website and ask a few questions