We are looking for an analytically-driven Insights Manager in London to lead the Analytical Function in PathMotion.
You will work directly with the product, marketing and client success teams as well as the co-founders to produce fact-based insights across four key areas of our business:
New products: Track and analyse usage of our newly developed product features (e.g. our new chatbot) to identify improvement areas.
Client success: develop, monitor, and analyse key KPIs of our clients' platforms to identify areas of concern and develop solutions with client success teams in both Paris and London.
Marketing: Producing research and creating quality content for various publications: case studies, blogs, thought leadership pieces, infographics, etc.
Sales: Help ensure key messages on PathMotion’s value proposition are disseminated uniformly across marketing/sales collateral and integrated by the client-facing teams of PathMotion.
Market research: keep track of and perform ad hoc research on key issues (e.g. new industry trends, new technologies etc.).
Please read carefully as we will not consider applications who do not meet these requirements.
- Analytical degree (economics, politics, philosophy, sciences, etc) with minimum 2:1 achieved
- 3-5 years’ experience in an analytical/insights role, (e.g.: consulting, market research, content writing, digital marketing)
- Strong comfort with data (e.g. analysing large databases, working through data on excel, etc.)
- Strong analytical mind: ability to think through issues in a structured way and derive insights from research
- Experience in conducting research (online sources, surveys, interviews etc.)
- Outstanding written communication skills (for
blogand white-paper-style drafting) with strong judgment, ability to make persuasive arguments and articulate key messages;
- Comfort working with little supervision, if required, managing multiple projects at once
- Outgoing, enthusiastic, team player and easy-to-work-with personality which can easily work across an organisation
- Can-do attitude and ability to work with little supervision
- We offer a competitive base salary and stock options
- Great career progression opportunities in a fast-growing company
- Great central London offices
- Lots of team social activities
- Collaborative and family team environment
How To Apply
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Insights Manager" as the subject
- Write a cover letter that succinctly describes your qualifications against the requirements described above
- Attach a copy of your CV/résumé
- We recommend you check out the Meet PathMotion section of the website and ask a few questions