You will work across 2 highly functioning dedicated cross-functional product teams with engineers a product manager and an engineering lead in each team. You will lead the creation of the future UX of the product and lead the UX transformation of our existing platform which is key to the future expansion of our client range and company growth as well.
We are looking for a passionate Front-End Engineer in London to play a key role in our Tech Team spread across 3 locations (Paris, London, Ukraine).
You will participate in the design of a self-service chatbot-like software which is key to the future expansion of our client range and company growth.
You will be working closely with the founders and Tech management of PathMotion on some of the company’s most innovative projects as well as other strategic components of our SasS product line. You will work alongside a dedicated team of Product Manager, Machine Learning Engineers, UX/UI Designer and Software Developers.
Our stack: React, jQuery, GraphQL, NodeJS, RESTful APIs and microservices, GCP, Kubernetes (GKE), MySQL, Redis, Php, Git
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting innovative, fast growing tech company and position yourself for excellent opportunities for career growth. We’re looking for hard-working, competitive and self-motivated individuals who have exceeded already in related roles and who want to grow their career in our fast-paced organisation.
Your responsibilities include:
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex Web Applications
- Collaborate with UX/UI Designer, Product Manager, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Build high-quality mockups and design different prototypes
- Provide high-quality graphics and visual elements
- Optimize Web Product performance for maximum speed
Please read carefully as we will not consider applications who do not meet these requirements.
- 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, grid systems, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility. Experience with LESS, SASS.
- 3+ years experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance.
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components.
- Experience with Mobile Web Application and native Apps.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred.
- Experience with GraphQL is a plus
- Passion for code quality and designing elegant and resilient systems.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience contributing to open source projects is a plus.
Where will you be working
Your main place of work will be at our brand new London office at King’s Cross but you may be required occasionally to travel to our office in Paris.
What are our values
- Teamwork - We are a highly collaborative team and value team effort over individual success
- Passion - We love our mission to help candidates make more informed career decisions and we’re passionate about coming up with innovation in every aspect of the company
- Fun - We have fun together, in our team and with our customers
- Hard Work - Everyone works hard to deliver our mission
- Family - We care about family and look after each other, we are more than just a workplace
We try to offer awesome benefits alongside an awesome job! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Great new office building (Office Group) in Kings Cross with a fully equipped gym, cycle storage, and drying room.
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Remote working for some days
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- We do loads of team social activities and a yearly team holiday
- We offer a competitive base salary and stock options in a fast growing VC backed start-up
- This is a leadership with great career progression opportunities