About The Role
PathMotion is looking for a Marketing Intern for our London office.
Are you a driven, curious university student studying marketing, communications, journalism or another relevant course? Are you keen to gain experience in B2B marketing supporting marketing, business development and sales teams worldwide (London, Paris & NYC)?
Then join us at PathMotion. We’re growing fast, and it’s an exciting time to be part of it!
What Problems Will You Be Solving?
The Marketing Intern will support the marketing team in executing a cohesive strategy across multiple marketing channels including email, print, paid search, display advertising and paid social to drive influencer relations, content, public relations, customer marketing and lead generation activities. Some of the tasks you may help with are:
- Writing support for marketing programs and campaigns
- Develop and proof customer and prospect communication materials
- Event, tradeshow and webinar support including logistics, promotions and follow-up communications
- Liaise with various PathMotioners on projects to ensure deliverables are on track and meet deadlines
- Research contact/account data for specified companies
- Other core expectations will be defined by your direct supervisor/manager
What Skills Will Make You Successful?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn multiple formats (web materials, video, images, etc.)
- Ability to be a team player as well as an individual contributor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects—with a flexible attitude towards constantly changing priorities
- Interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts across the organisation up to the executive level
- Detail-oriented and organised
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical capabilities and comfort working with a multitude of data
What is Required for You to Apply?
- Currently enrolled and attending university or participating in a “sandwich course”
- Able to work Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
- French-speaking preferred (written, read and spoken)
- Writing samples requested
- Available for a minimum of 6 months internship
- Competitive based on qualifications
- Great central London offices
- Lots of team social activities
- Collaborative and family team environment
How To Apply
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Marketing Intern" as the subject
- Write a cover letter that succinctly describes your qualifications against the requirements described above
- Attach a copy of your CV/résumé
- We recommend you check out the Meet PathMotion section of the website and ask a few questions