We are looking for a B2B Marketing and Lead Generation intern for our London office.
You will work in two key areas that will give you exposure to the marketing and sales cycle of a tech company during an exciting phase of our growth. You will be helping teams worldwide (London, Paris & NYC). PathMotion is growing fast and it is an exciting time to be part of it!
You will contribute to marketing strategies and campaigns, conduct pivotal research and take part in our international marketing effort:
Will include for example:
- Help research and produce pieces of content to support our inbound and outbound campaigns on social media and SEO;
- Support in the planning and delivery of events
organisedor attended by PathMotion;
- Assist the creation of our next e-book by researching and
- Perform other duties as assigned
Business Development (20%)
You will support the sales team by identifying the opportunities in Europe and in the US according to the defined Business Development strategy and by preparing the materials for sales meetings.
- Identify new audiences and new leads (companies, events, LinkedIn posts, etc.)
- Update the CRM database on a weekly basis
- Create PPT presentations for the sales team (overview, business cases including visual projections)
- Ad hoc tasks
Please read carefully as we will not consider applications who do not meet these requirements.
- Fluent in both English and French (written, read and spoken)
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts
- Ability to be a team player as well as an individual contributor
- Demonstrates an interest in HR tech companies (SaaS)
- Proven interest in data-driven, B2B marketing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects
- Utilises critical thinking and analytical skills on a regular basis to complete tasks
- Uses problem-solving skills to overcome issues as needed
- Strong analytical capabilities and comfort working with a multitude of data
- Self-starter and “can do” attitude
- We offer a competitive base intern indemnification
- Great central London office
- Lots of team social activities
- Collaborative and family team environment
How To Apply
- Email email@example.com quoting "
French Speaking B2B Marketing Intern" as the subject
- Write a cover letter that succinctly describes your qualifications against the requirements described above
- Attach a copy of your CV/résumé
- We recommend you check out the Meet PathMotion section of the website and ask a few questions