We are looking for a passionate DevOps / SRE engineer to join our amazing Tech Team based in Paris. As our first Ops person, you will take great care of our cloud infrastructure hosted on GCP. This role requires autonomy and proactiveness working closely with Senior Tech team members and the Development Team.
You will ensure reliability, scalability, performance and security of the entire PathMotion infrastructure. You are eager to improve existing tooling, configuration management and delivery pipelines. You are a team player and are ready to help out the Development Team to assist them in delivering amazing features and products.
Our stack: GCP, Kubernenetes (GKE), MySQL, Redis, NodeJS, GraphQL, Php, Git
Your role consists of:
- Solving interesting problems within a distributed, fully dockerized, multi-tenant, multi-tiered SaaS platform
- Monitoring operations across the entire infrastructure to guarantee high availability, performance and stability of our systems
- Automating processes with scripts, tools (CI, CD, etc.) to increase the reliability of the infrastructure
- Diagnosing and solving issues across our entire stack and applications
- Be the point person for security related issues (audits, upgrade, compliance required by clients)
- Supporting the Tech Team during the design and architecture phase to enforce scalability and performance
- Being part of an incredible journey with our amazing tech team and the PathMotion family
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting innovative, fast growing tech company and position yourself for excellent opportunities for career growth. We’re looking for hard-working, competitive and self-motivated individuals who have exceeded already in related roles and who want to grow their career in our fast-paced organisation.
Please read carefully as we will not consider applications who do not meet these requirements.
- Master Linux based OS, Docker, Git and CI tools (Jenkins, Circle CI, Drone.io)
- Proficient with public cloud services, preferably Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with containers and orchestration systems such as Kubernetes preferably on GCP and GKE
- Able to efficiently manage the security of various systems (Applications, Networking, DB, etc.)
- Bachelor/MS degree or equivalent, minimum 3/5 year of experience in managing high traffic public facing Websites
- Speak fluently in French and English
- Be on call
- We offer a competitive base salary and stock options
- Career progression opportunities in a fast-growing company
- Great central Paris office
- MacBook Pro or PC, you choose
- Lunch vouchers (tickets resto) and transportation
- Free fruits and coffee, lots of team social activities
- Collaborative and family team environment