As an experienced Chief Operating Officer (COO), you will lead daily operations of the company aimed at ensuring the companies priorities are being successfully delivered across the company.
The company has undergone significant growth since the last fundraise in 2017 and is looking for someone to help reinforce and consolidate functions and processes across the company.
This is an exciting and broad leadership role and you will work directly with PathMotion’s founders and with all key heads of departments and their teams across London and Paris, playing the interface between the company’s leadership and senior management. You will be given significant autonomy to shape and deliver this role.
- Lead on tracking progress on KPIs across the company, working with all department heads (client account, sales, product and finance) to discuss progress against objectives, providing support and solutions.
- Develop and own a company-wide KPI dashboard to help senior leadership track progress and communicate these effectively to the company.
- Work with senior leadership to reporting key findings and develop forward strategies.
- Help department heads innovate and reinforce processes in their team as the company grows, including for example helping the head of client account putting in place new practices to be applied across country teams.
- Work with the FD and senior leadership on planning future financial events.
- Work on ad hoc company-wide strategic and delivery projects as the company grows, including to reinforce company culture and HR processes, improvements in communications processes across companies.
Please read carefully as we will not consider applications who do not meet these requirements.
- Strong experience in analytically-driven jobs and in business strategy
- Significant experience working in tech companies, ideally B2B, including in leadership roles reporting to founders/CEOs
- Very entrepreneurial, hands-on and practical 80/20 approach to deliver solutions and get things done.
- Thrives working on different types of issues and problems across the company
- Outstanding ability to analyse and model data
- Strong leadership and communication skills and ability to work effectively with senior management.
Where will you be working
Your main place of work will be at our brand new London office Angel but you may be required occasionally to travel to our office in Paris.
What are our values
- Teamwork - We are a highly collaborative team and value team effort over individual success
- Passion - We love our mission to help candidates make more informed career decisions and we’re passionate about coming up with innovation in every aspect of the company
- Fun - We have fun together, in our team and with our customers
- Hard Work - Everyone works hard to deliver our mission
- Family - We care about family and look after each other, we are more than just a workplace
We try to offer awesome benefits alongside an awesome job! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Great new office building in Angel
- Remote working for some days
- We do loads of team social activities and a yearly team holiday
- We offer a competitive base salary and stock options in a fast growing VC backed start-up
- This is a leadership position with great career progression opportunities in a fast-growing, funded and also profitable startup.