We are looking for a results-driven Client Success Director in London to work with the existing UK and English-speaking international clients ensuring the smooth delivery of our products as well and proposing new solutions to clients.
PathMotion is proposing an innovative way to talent attraction and employer branding, one based on employees engaging authentically with candidates, in order to complement more traditional HR-led recruitment campaigns. A robust Client Success Director is therefore essential to successfully help our clients on their Digital Transformation journey, ensuring they adopt best practices and identify new opportunities for clients over the time to create value.
You will take a proactive approach in order to grow, develop the current business and create long-term relationships with clients through a number of initiatives. You will work directly with the founders, a Client Solutions Manager and interns to develop strategies in line with client’s priorities.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone eager to work with flagship clients on an innovative HR B2B software solution. Key responsibilities (delivered directly and/or through the client success manager) will include:
- Fully owning client accounts, doing what is needed to ensure success and client satisfaction;
- Constantly thinking and proposing new opportunities to create value for and build an exceptional relationship with clients
- Managing the client renewal and upsell process
- Helping clients take up new product features launched by PathMotion and expand platforms’ exposure to client’s different business units and geographies
- Working closely with clients and its stakeholders (media agencies, etc.) to ensure the platform is well
onboardedand utilised to its full potential;
- Working closely with the Product Team to understand platform innovations and demonstrating applicable use cases for clients
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting innovative, fast growing tech company and position yourself for excellent opportunities for career growth. We’re looking for hard-working, competitive and self-motivated individuals who have exceeded already in related roles and who want to grow their career in our fast-paced organisation.
Please read carefully as we will not consider applications who do not meet these requirements.
- 5 - 10 years B2B SaaS Sales/accounts experience to decision makers, HR is a plus.
- Proven track record of renewing and generating new business, closing deals and achieving sales targets
- Track record delivering an exceptional performance and relationship with clients
- Outstanding ability to persuade clients to implement changes required for platform performance and adopt new features
- Strong negotiation skills to renew clients and propose new features which add value to the client;
- Hunter not farmer, carving out your own success
- Ability to create contacts up to the highest level of decision making, working through different levels of an organisation’s hierarchy
- Excellent organisational skills and demonstrated business judgment
- Comfort working within a team and independently with little supervision if required
- Outstanding communication, persuasion and entrepreneurial skills to drive clients to make
bestuse of the platform and adopt new features;
- We offer a competitive base salary and stock options
- Great career progression opportunities in a fast-growing company
- Great central London office
- Lots of team social activities
- Collaborative and family team environment
How To Apply
- Email email@example.com quoting "Account Director" as the subject
- Write a cover letter that succinctly describes your qualifications against the requirements described above
- Attach a copy of your CV/résumé
- We recommend you check out the Meet PathMotion section of the website and ask a few questions