- Client Success - working directly with our clients to optimise their use of PathMotion’s platform (conducting Insider training sessions, analysing platform statistics, writing reports etc.). The right candidate will become an expert in the PathMotion product.
- Product Management - monitoring discussions on client platforms to ensure content is well-written, valuable and insightful. The candidate will ensure that online events run smoothly for the client. The candidate may also assist in product development (testing new features) - no coding experience is required.
- Operations - supporting the operations team in identifying and finding solutions to various issues (e.g. data confidentiality). Analytical thinking and an ability to organise thoughts clearly will be necessary to create reports on findings.
- Business Development - supporting the work of the sales team by helping to organise sales forecasts and creating custom presentations for prospective clients. Despite not being a key responsibility, if the candidate is able to find a new sales lead themselves, this would always be supported and compensated.
- Extended Projects - analytical thinking and an ability to solve problems will be useful to complete extended projects. The candidate may be required to organise and analyse data metrics to suggest improvements.
- Studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Interest in technology, web-based solutions, marketing and business development.
- Excellent written English with the sensitivity to use editorial tone in order to shape the PathMotion brand (knowledge of French is beneficial but not required).
- Be a detail-oriented, analytical and creative thinker.
- Be able to learn quickly and work independently, solving problems as they arise.
- Above all, the right candidate will be able to adapt quickly and help teammates when necessary.
- Must be fluent in English, and French is highly beneficial if working out of the Paris office.
- Location: Paris or London
- Duration: 6 months (Paris) / 6-12 months (London)
- Remuneration: Paid internship
- Start Date: Late December 2018 / January 2019
How To Apply
- Familiarise yourself with PathMotion’s client platforms, testing features you think are key to the product. You may choose to ask questions to PathMotion’s own Insiders to learn more: https://www.pathmotion.co/meet-pathmotion
- Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Client and Account Coordinator Internship 2019”, detailing why you are the best fit for PathMotion.
- In your application, you must specify whether you would prefer to be based in London, Paris, or are open to either.